- Love doesn't just sit there like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin
- No man is useless who has a friend, and if we are loved we are indispensable. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson, novelist, essayist, and poet (1850-1894)
- Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'~Erich Fromme
- There is no point in driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later.~Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
- I have always been the type to go to the source of the rumor rather than believe the rumor. Seems the more intelligent thing to do. Of course, expecting intelligence may be my own personal Achilles' heel. ~me
- Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
- 'Make a home for yourself inside your own head. You'll find what you need to furnish it -- memory, friends you can trust, love of learning, and other such things.' ~ Tad Williams, The Dragonbone Chair
- "May your true nature be known and proclaimed." ~ Huron quote
Do comment if you would like to be added. Don't be upset if I don't add you though.
Look at where my Friends are!